Skip to main content

18,061 SQM Agricultural Plot for sale in Tremithousa, Paphos

Tremithousa, Paphos, Cyprus
18,061 SQM Agricultural Plot for sale in Tremithousa, Paphos 58 Tremithousa
900000 €900,000  ($982,015)
18,061 SQM Agricultural Plot
Tremithousa, Paphos

€900,000  ($982,015)

VAT Applicable not included in the price
My Space Real Estate

My Space Real Estate

Myspace Real Estate & A.SP.S.Thinkrealty – Reg. #396665 | License # 1047-229/E

You can tour this property via live video chat. We perform video walkthroughs while you are on the line via your favourite mobile chat app (Whatsapp or Viber). Request a viewing now.

BuySell Cyprus Real Estate offer on property will expire soon
In high demand!
Compared currency flag Pay in USD and save up to $34,371

Average Bank Rate (€900,000)
1 USD = 0.8855 EUR
$1,016,385

Mid-market rate (€900,000)
1 USD = 0.9165 EUR
$982,015

All figures are live mid-market rates, which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only. To see the rates we quote for money transfer, please request a free quote.

Planning Zone

Agricultural (ΓΑ4)

Description: Agricultural Zones (Αγροτικες Ζωνες)

Coverage: 0.1

Density: 0.1

Height: 7 meters

Allowed stories: 2

Development description: Local Plan Of Paphos (Τοπικο Σχεδιο Παφου)


Nearby planning zones

Residential: 0.35 Km

Commercial: 0.91 Km

Tourist: 4.01 Km

Industrial: 1.43 Km

Farm: 5.33 Km

Key features

  • Listing ID: 1426351 (231444)
  • Plot: 18061 sqm

Description

The land is located in the Tremithousa area. Is 800m from supermarket, restaurants, facilities and amenities. 1.5 km from the city center, 1.5km from the International school. The spacious land is 18061m² with a building density of 40%. The 24% is residential and the other 76% is agricultural.

Disclaimer - Property reference 1426351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. BuySellCyprus.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and BuySellCyprus.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.

We SOLD 933 properties in Tremithousa and nearby areas! We know our local area and we can sell your property in record time and for the best price.