Skip to main content

2914 SQM Land for sale in Trachoni Lemesou, Limassol

Trachoni Lemesou, Limassol, Cyprus
2914 SQM Land for sale in Trachoni Lemesou, Limassol 4 Trachoni Lemesou
Offers in the region of
175000 €175,000 ($187,834)
2914 SQM Land
Trachoni Lemesou, Limassol
Offers in the region of
€175,000  ($187,834)
SOLD IN 6 DAYS
Bank Owned Property
ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT CYPRUS LIMITED
ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT CYPRUS LIMITED
BuySell Cyprus Real Estate offer on property will expire soon
In high demand!
Compared currency flag Pay in USD and save up to $6,574

Average Bank Rate (€175,000)
1 USD = 0.9002 EUR
$194,408

Mid-market rate (€175,000)
1 USD = 0.9317 EUR
$187,834

All figures are live mid-market rates, which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only. To see the rates we quote for money transfer, please request a free quote.

Key features

  • Listing ID: 971080
  • Plot: 2914 sqm
  • Zone

Description

Available for sale is the southern 7/10 share of a commercial plot, which corresponds to an area of approximately 2,039 sqm, in Trachoni Community of Limassol District. It is situated at a distance approximately 400 m southwest of the Community center and approximately 1 km southwest the Community’s Gymansium.It has a regular shape and a slopy surface. It abuts onto a public registered road (Konstantinou and Evripidi Street) along its northwestern boundary with frontage of approximately 104 meters.It is noted that part of the property (60%) falls within the Sovereign British Base Area.  According to the zone plan released in 2022 in the Sovereign British Base Area, the property falls within the Commercial Zone Eβ, having building density coefficient 60% and while the rest of the property (40%) falls within the Residential Zone H3, having a building density of 60%.In the property there are some structures that are economically obsolete.The share for sale corresponds to the southern empty part of the field (Part A), as seen in red color on the spatial plan THE CLOSING TIME FOR TENDER SUBMISSION IS 10:00 AM EVERY TUESDAY, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED The Tenderer is exclusively responsible for conducting an inspection of the Property and to take all actions necessary to verify and / or be satisfied on the accuracy of the details of the Property (including planning particulars, boundaries a.o), and in addition to ascertain whether the sale of the Property is subject to VAT and the exact amount payable. In case of disagreement, it is the sole responsibility of the Tenderer to provide relevant evidence to satisfy Altamira Real Estate. The Terms and Conditions found on the Tender form must be carefully considered prior to submitting an Offer.  Any photographs, markings, outlines, or other design on the photographs are indicative and for illustration purposes only. All planning particulars or other features of the property must be checked with the relevant authorities. Altamira Asset Management Cyprus Ltd is not bound to accept the highest or any other offer submitted.  The above price may be modified without any prior notice. All information received from Altamira Asset Management Cyprus Ltd (through the website and / or its operators and / or otherwise) is indicative and no guarantee is given for its completeness and / or validity. District: Limassol Municipality: Trachoni

Open map  

Buying expenses

Stamp duties is tax paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the property sales agreement is registered with the land registry. Transfer fees paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the title deed of the property is transferred to their name.

Stamp Duties
If buying as an individual
€258 ($276)
If buying on joint names
€258 ($276)
Transfer fees
If buying as an individual
€3,600 ($3,864)
If buying on joint names
€2,675 ($2,871)

Disclaimer - Property reference 971080. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. BuySellCyprus.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and BuySellCyprus.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.

We SOLD 124 properties in Trachoni Lemesou and nearby areas! We know our local area and we can sell your property in record time and for the best price.