Skip to main content

3139 SQM Land for sale in Aradippou, Larnaca

Aradippou, Larnaca, Cyprus
3139 SQM Land for sale in Aradippou, Larnaca 1557 Aradippou
3139 SQM Land
Aradippou, Larnaca
OFF THE MARKET
Bank Owned Property
ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT CYPRUS LIMITED

ALTAMIRA ASSET MANAGEMENT CYPRUS LIMITED

You can tour this property via live video chat. We perform video walkthroughs while you are on the line via your favourite mobile chat app (Whatsapp or Viber). Request a viewing now.

BuySell Cyprus Real Estate offer on property will expire soon
In high demand!
Compared currency flag Pay in USD and save up to $224

Average Bank Rate (€6,000)
1 USD = 0.9074 EUR
$6,612

Mid-market rate (€6,000)
1 USD = 0.9392 EUR
$6,389

All figures are live mid-market rates, which are not available to consumers and are for informational purposes only. To see the rates we quote for money transfer, please request a free quote.

Key features

  • Listing ID: 974147 (124847)
  • Plot: 3139 sqm
  • Zone

Description

Agricultural field in Apostolou Louka quarter, in Aradipou Municipality of Larnaca District. It is situated at a distance approximately 1.4 km southwest from Nicosia – Larnaka highway and 3km northwest from the roundabout “Rizoelias”.It has a trapeze shape with an uneven land surface. The property is enclosed and is located at 800m southwest from the nearest registered road. It also abuts onto government land, along its north, western and southern boundary.The property falls within the Agricultural Zone (Γα4), for the 7% of the parcel and within Protection zone (Δα2) for the rest 93%. Tenders submitted for an Amount below the Reserve Price shall be rejected. THE CLOSING TIME FOR TENDER SUBMISSION IS 10:00 AM EVERY TUESDAY, UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED The asset does not qualify for the 50% reduction of property transfer fees imposed or levied by the Department of Lands and Surveys (Fees and Charges) Law (Cap.219). - - - - - - - - - - - The Tenderer is exclusively responsible for conducting an inspection of the Property and to take all actions necessary to verify and / or be satisfied on the accuracy of the details of the Property (including planning particulars, boundaries a.o), and in addition to ascertain whether the sale of the Property is subject to VAT and the exact amount payable. In case of disagreement, it is the sole responsibility of the Tenderer to provide relevant evidence to satisfy Altamira Real Estate. The Terms and Conditions found on the Tender form must be carefully considered prior to submitting an Offer.  Any photographs, markings, outlines, or other design on the photographs are indicative and for illustration purposes only. All planning particulars or other features of the property must be checked with the relevant authorities. Altamira Real Estate is not bound to accept the highest or any other offer submitted.  The above price may be modified without any prior notice. All information received from Altamira Real Estate (through the website and / or its operators and / or otherwise) is indicative and no guarantee is given for its completeness and / or validity.  - - - - - - - - - - - - - District: Larnaca Municipality: Aradippou Quarter: Apostolos Loukas

Open map  

Disclaimer - Property reference 974147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. BuySellCyprus.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and BuySellCyprus.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.

We SOLD 2412 properties in Aradippou and nearby areas! We know our local area and we can sell your property in record time and for the best price.