All figures are mid-market rates and are for informational purposes only. To see the rates we quote for money transfer, please submit a request using the option below.
You could lose up to 5% of your money when buying or selling overseas property
Deciding how to transfer money internationally to pay for the property can be just as important as the decision on which property to buy or sell. Using a UK FCA Regulated Authorised Payment Institution to transfer money abroad rather than a bank could save you thousands of pounds (or euros or dollars) when purchasing or selling overseas property. We work with currency specialists who can offer you significant savings through better exchange rates and by charging you no bank fees.
The six benefits of using BuySell for large money transfers that you will not find anywhere else
- You have the option to lock-in an exchange rate for up to two years – great for overseas property purchases.
- You get access to our experienced currency Dealers to help you make informed foreign exchange decisions.
- You get the most competitive exchange rates with a Best Exchange Rate Guarantee.
- You get access to your personalised online account, so you can review and organise your transactions.
- Regular market news and rate alerts to keep you in the loop.
- Authorised FCA E-Money Institution. Client monies are kept in segregated accounts for your protection.
How does it work?
Create an account
It's free to open an account and there is no obligation to trade. You'll have access to live quotes, a personal currency specialist, up to date market news, and to your online trading platform.
Arrange your transfer
Talk to your Dealer about your currency requirements and agree your exchange rate.
Pay for your currency
Send your money to the your dedicated segregated client account and we will send your funds to your nominated account recipient or hold them on your account until you’re ready to transfer them.
Your currency is now in your nominated account ready to go. You'll receive a payment confirmation as soon as your money has been sent.
How safe is it?
You will get a quote from an established UK registered and FCA-Regulated Authorised Payment Institution and as such, all money transfers are conducted through safeguarded and ring-fenced client accounts. Our currency solutions partner has won the Gold Trusted Service Award from Feefo. Your money is totally secure and protected.