Based on the Cyprus law, any residential property for a minimum worth of €500,000 will grant you the right to participate in the scheme for naturalization of non-Cypriot investors. This property is eligible to be included for your Cyprus citizenship (European Passport) application.
Request more information using the option above. A BuySell Citizenship by Investment Expert will advise you free of charge how you can get Cyprus passport for you and your family in 180 days through investment in real estate.
• Detached, modern sea view villas developed off the west coast of Pafos
• Located in the heart of the tourist area, and within walking distance to the sea, these residences offer a great selection of three or four bedroom homes in lush, green surroundings
• The location of these villas allows for easy access to a variety of services and amenities, places of interest, blue-flag beaches, easy access to highways, schools, hospitals and shopping malls
• Characterised by their aesthetic charm and clean architectural design, these spacious and comfortable homes are a perfect marriage of modernity and tradition, creatively incorporating the use of stone in their design
• Short drive to 18-hole golf courses and five-star resorts
• 15 minutes’ drive to the Pafos International Airport
• Excellent investment potential
• Spectacular views
The price of each villa includes:
• Reinforced concrete tiled private swimming pool with infinity edge, surrounding patio in wooden decking and pool shower
• Provision for air conditioning split units in all rooms
• Thermal insulation of the villa for energy saving
• High quality veneered kitchens and bedroom wardrobes with a wide variety of colours to choose from
• Quality sanitary fixtures, mixers and elegant shower screens to the shower trays
• Vanity units with marble
• Grade A ceramic flooring in the main living area and kitchen
• A choice of either Grade A ceramic flooring or laminated parquet in the bedrooms
• High standard aluminium sections in double glazing windows with low-energy efficient glass
• Natural/synthetic granite kitchen work tops and breakfast counter tops
• Pressurized water system
• Uncovered carport area
• Provision for TV, telephone and internet access to all rooms
• Provision for connecting to a television satellite system
• Provision for wireless security system
• Barbecue area
• Roof Terraces
Stamp duties is tax paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the property sales agreement is registered with the land registry. Transfer fees paid by property purchasers to the land registry when the title deed of the property is transferred to their name.
Disclaimer - Property reference 624695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. BuySellCyprus.com makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and BuySellCyprus.com has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars.